Qing Yang received his B.S. in Inorganic Chemical Engineering from Hefei University of Technology (HUT) in 1989, and he worked at Laboratory of Inorganic Chemical Engineering of Anhui Provincial Research Institute of Chemical Industry. In 1999, he received his M.S. in Applied Chemistry from HUT. After that he moved to the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) as a Ph.D. candidate and received his Ph.D. in Inorganic Chemistry from USTC in 2002. From then on, he joined the Department of Chemistry of USTC as a faculty. He worked as a Visiting Associate Professor in City University of Hong Kong (CityU) from July to October 2008 supported by CityU, and also as a visiting scholar in Brown University from September 2009 to January 2010, granted by Cross-Disciplinary Project Award in 2009 from K. C. Wong Foundation of Hong Kong, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). In 2006, he received Second-Class Natural Science Award, given by Anhui Provincial Government of China.
Recent Publication (2010-present)
40. Yuan Sun, Chunde Wang, Tao Ding, Jian Zuo, and Qing Yang*, Fabrication of amorphous CoMoS4 as a bifunctional electrocatalyst for water splitting in strong alkaline condition, Nanoscale, 2016, accepted (Manuscript ID: NR-COM-09-2016-007676).
39. Tao Ding, Zhengyun Wang, Li Zhang, Chunde Wang, Yuan Sun, and Qing Yang*, Highly active and durable CuPdPt/C electrocatalyst for efficient hydrogen evolution reaction, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2016, 4, 15309-15315 (DOI: 10.1039/C6TA06050A).
38. Li Zhang, Qing Yang*, Kinetic Growth of Ultralong Metastable Zincblende MnSe Nanowires Catalyzed by a Fast Ionic Conductor via a Solution-Solid-Solid Mechanism, Nano Letters, 2016, 16, 4008-4013 (DOI:10.1021/acs.nanolett.6b00419).
37. Xiangshun Geng, Yongqiang Yu*, Xiaoli Zhou, Chunde Wang, Kewei Xu, Yan Zhang, Chunyan Wu, Li Wang, Yang Jiang*, and Qing Yang*, Design and construction of ultra-thin MoSe2 nanosheet-based heterojunction for high speed and low noise photodetection, Nano Research, 2016, 9(9), 2641-2651 (DOI 10.1007/s12274-016-1151-5).
Highlighted by EurekAlert (AAAS) at http://chinese.eurekalert.org/zh/pub_releases/2016-09/tup-dac091216.php
36. Xiaoli Zhou, Yun Liu, Huanxin Ju, Bicai Pan, Junfa Zhu, Tao Ding, Chunde Wang, Qing Yang*, Design and Epitaxial Growth of MoSe2-NiSe Vertical Heteronanostructures with Electronic Modulation for Enhanced Hydrogen Evolution Reaction, Chemistry of Materials, 2016, 28, 1838-1846.
35. Guihuan Chen, Jun Zhou, Qing Yang*, Organometallically Anisotropic Growth of Ultra-Long Sb2Se3 Nanowires with Highly Enhanced Photothermal Response, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2016, 8, 2819-2825.
34. Tao Ding, Wenliang Wang, Xiaoli Zhou, Li Zhang, Chunde Wang, Jun Jiang, Weilai Yang, Qing Yang*, Self-assembly growth of alloyed NiPt nanocrystals with holothuria-like shape for oxygen evolution reaction with enhanced catalytic activity, APL Materials 2016, 4, 015702 (DOI: 10.1063/1.4930988, invited).
33. Chunde Wang, Jun Jiang, Tao Ding, Guihuan Chen, Wenjing Xu, Qing Yang*, Monodisperse Ternary NiCoP Nanostructures as a Bifunctional Electrocatalyst for Both Hydrogen and Oxygen Evolution Reactions with Excellent Performances, Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2016, 3, 1500454 (admi.201500454, back cover).
32. Chunde Wang, Tao Ding, Yuan Sun, Xiaoli Zhou, Yun Liu, Qing Yang*, Ni12P5 Nanoparticles Decorated on Carbon Nanotubes with Enhanced Electrocatalytic and Lithium Storage Properties, Nanoscale, 2015, 7, 19241-19249 (DOI: 10.1039/C5NR05432J).
31. Jun Jiang, Chunde Wang, Wei Li, Qing Yang*, One-Pot Synthesis of Carbon-Coated Ni5P4 Nanoparticles and CoP Nanorods for High-Rate and High-Stability Lithium-ion Batteries, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2015, 3, 23345-23351 (DOI: 10.1039/C5TA05338B).
30. Wenliang Wang, Wenling Feng, Tao Ding, Qing Yang*, Phosphine-Free Synthesis and Characterization of Cubic-Phase Cu2SnTe3 Nanocrystals with Optical and Optoelectronic Properties, Chemistry of Materials, 2015, 27, 6181-6184 (DOI: 10.1021/acs.chemmater.5b02743).
29. Yun Liu, Xiaoli Zhou, Tao Ding, Chunde Wang, Qing Yang*, 3D Architecture Constructed via Confined Growth of MoS2 Nanosheets in Nanoporous Carbon Derived from Metal-Organic Frameworks for Efficient Hydrogen Production, Nanoscale, 2015, 7, 18004-18009 (DOI: 10.1039/c5nr03810c, back cover).
28. Wenliang Wang, Tao Ding, Guihuan Chen, Li Zhang, Yongqiang Yu, Qing Yang*, Synthesis of Cu2SnSe3-Au Heteronanostructures with Optoelectronic and Photocatalytic Properties, Nanoscale, 2015, 7, 15106-15110 (DOI: 10.1039/C5NR04468E).
27. Guihuan Chen, Wenliang Wang, Chunde Wang, Tao Ding, Qing Yang*, Controlled Synthesis of Ultrathin Sb2Se3 Nanowires and Application for Flexible Photodetectors, Advanced Science, 2015, 2, 1500109 (DOI: 10.1002/advs.201500109).
Highlighted by MaterialsViewsChina: 超细硒化锑纳米线的控制制备及其作为柔性光探测器的应用
26. Guihuan Chen, Yongqiang Yu, Kun Zheng, Tao Ding, Wenliang Wang, Yang Jiang, Qing Yang*, Fabrication of Ultrathin Bi2S3 Nanosheets for High-Performance, Flexible, Visible–NIR Photodetectors, Small, 2015, 11, 2848-2855.
Highlighted by MaterialsViewsChina: 硫化铋超薄纳米片柔性可见-近红外光探测器
25. Jun Jiang, Chunde Wang, Jianwen Liang, Jian Zuo, Qing Yang*, Synthesis of Nanorod-FeP@C Composites with Hysteresis Lithiation in Lithium-ion Battery, Dalton Transactions, 2015, 44(22), 10297-303.
24. Jun Jiang, Wenliang Wang, Chunde Wang, Li Zhang, Kaibin Tang, Jian Zuo, Qing Yang*, Electrochemical Performance of Iron Diphosphide/Carbon Tube Nanohybrids in Lithium-ion Batteries, Electrochimica Acta, 2015, 170, 140-145.
23. Chunde Wang, Jun Jiang, Xiaoli Zhou, Wenliang Wang, Jian Zuo, Qing Yang*, Alternative Synthesis of Cobalt Monophosphide@C Core-Shell Nanocables for Electrochemical Hydrogen Production, Journal of Power Sources, 2015, 286, 464-469.
22. Wenliang Wang, Jun Jiang, Tao Ding, Chunde Wang, Jian Zuo, Qing Yang*, Alternative Synthesis of CuFeSe2 Nanocrystals with Magnetic and Photoelectric Properties, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2015, 7, 2235-2241.
21. Wenliang Wang, Li Zhang, Guihuan Chen, Jun Jiang, Tao Ding, Jian Zuo, Qing Yang*, Cu(2-x)Se nanooctahedra: controllable synthesis and optoelectronic properties, CrystEngComm, 2015, 17, 1975-1981.
20. Guihuan Chen, Wei Li, Yongqiang Yu, Qing Yang*, Fast and low-temperature synthesis of one-dimensional (1D) single-crystalline SbSI microrod for high performance photodetector, RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 21859-21864.
19. Jun Jiang, Chunde Wang, Jiajia Zhang, Wenliang Wang, Xiaoli Zhou, Bicai Pan, Kaibin Tang, Jian Zuo, Qing Yang*, Synthesis of FeP2/C nanohybrids and their performance for hydrogen evolution reaction, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2015, 3, 499-503.
18. Junli Wang*, Hui Feng, Kangmin Chen, Weiling Fan, Qing Yang*, Solution-phase catalytic synthesis, characterization and growth kinetics of Ag2S-CdS matchstick-like heteronanostructures, Dalton Transactions, 2014, 43, 3990-3998.
17. Xiaoli Zhou, Jun Jiang, Tao Ding, Jiaji Zhang, Bicai Pan, Jian Zuo, Qing Yang*, Mo-rich hierarchical ultrathin MoSe2-x nanosheets for high-performance hydrogen evolution, Nanoscale, 2014, 6, 11046-11051.
16. Genrong Shao, Guihuan Chen, Jian Zuo, Min Gong, Qing Yang*, Hexapod-like Ternary PbSe(x)S(1-x) Nanostructures with Tunable Compositions, Langmuir, 2014, 30, 7811-7822.
15. Genrong Shao, Guihuan Chen, Weilai Yang, Qing Yang*, Organometallic-Route Synthesis, Controllable Growth, Mechanism Investigation, and Surface Feature of PbSe Nanostructures with Tunable Shapes, Langmuir, 2014, 30, 2863-2872.
14. Junli Wang*, Kangmin Chen, Ming Gong, Bin Xu, Qing Yang*, Solution-Solid-Solid Mechanism: Superionic Conductors Catalyze Nanowire Growth, Nano Letters, 2013, 13, 3996-4000.
13. Jun Zhou, Guihuan Chen, Biao Nie, Jian Zuo, Jia Song, Linbao Luo, Qing Yang*, Growth of multi-step shaped CdTe nanowires and a distinct photoelectric response in a single nanowire, CrystEngComm, 2013, 15, 6863-6869.
12. Jun Zhou, Qing Yang*, Facile Synthesis of Monodisperse Noble-Metal Nanoparticles and High Catalytic Performance for Organic Reactions in Both Water and Oil Systems, Chemistry-an Asian Journal, 2012, 7, 2045-2050.
11. Fangyi Yu, Jian Zuo, Zhi Zhao, Chengying Jiang, Qing Yang*, Low temperature synthesis and photoluminescent properties of CaMoO4:Eu3+ red phosphor with uniform micro-assemblies, Materials Research Bulletin, 2011, 46, 1327-1332.
10. Feng Wu, Qing Yang*, Ammonium bicarbonate reduction route to uniform gold nanoparticles and their applications in catalysis and surface-enhanced Raman scattering, Nano Research, 2011, 4, 861-869.
9. Xiaoyan Tan, Jun Zhou, Qing Yang*, Ascorbic acid-assisted solvothermal growth of gamma-In2Se3 hierarchical flowerlike architectures, CrystEngComm, 2011, 13, 2792-2798.
8. Hongyu Liu, Qing Yang*, A two-step temperature-raising process to gold nanoplates with optical and surface enhanced Raman spectrum properties, CrystEngComm, 2011, 13, 2281-2288.
7. Hongyu Liu, Qing Yang*, Feasible synthesis of etched gold nanoplates with catalytic activity and SERS properties, CrystEngComm, 2011, 13, 5488-5494.
6. Hongyu Liu, Qing Yang*, Facile fabrication of nanoporous Au-Pd bimetallic foams with high catalytic activity for 2-nitrophenol reduction and SERS property, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2011, 21, 11961-11967
5. Jingjing Ma, Kun Qian, Weixing Huang*, Yanhua Zhu, Qing Yang*, Facile One-Step Synthesis of Double-Shelled CeO2 Hollow Spheres and Their Optical and Catalytic Properties, Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Japan, 2010, 83, 1455-1461.
4. Junli Wang, Qing Yang*, Zude Zhang, Shouheng Sun, Phase-Controlled Synthesis of Transition-Metal Phosphide Nanowires by Ullmann-Type Reactions, Chemistry-A European Journal, 2010, 16, 7916-7924
3. Junli Wang, Qing Yang*, Jun Zhou, Kewen Sun, Zude Zhang, Xiaoming Feng, Tanwei Li, Magnetic Fe2P Nanowires and Fe2P@C Core@Shell Nanocables, Nano Research, 2010, 3, 211-221.
2. Junli Wang, Qing Yang*, Zude Zhang, Tanwei Li, Shuyuan Zhang, Synthesis of InP nanofibers from tri(m-tolyl)phosphine: an alternative route to metal phosphide nanostructures, Dalton Transactions, 2010, 39, 227-33.
1. Junli Wang, Qing Yang*, Zude Zhang, Selective Synthesis of Magnetic Fe2P/C and FeP/C Core/Shell Nanocables, Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, 2010, 1, 102-106 (DOI: 10.1021/jz900075q).