Dr. Wang received the B.S. degree in electronic engineering from University of Science and Technolgy of China (USTC) in 1988, and the M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in electrical engineering from Xidian University, Xi'an, China, in 1991 and 1996, respectively.
Form 1996, he worked as postdoctoral research fellow/visiting researcher successively in School of Electronic and Information Engineering, Xi'an Jiaotong University, China, Dept. of Information Technology and Media, Mid-Sweden University, Sweden, and Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Florida, USA. From Mar. 2002 to Feb. 2010, he worked as Chair Professor in Jiangsu University, China. He is currently a Full Professor with the Department of Electronic Engineering and Information Science, USTC, China.
His current research is focused on metamaterials and their biomedical applications, passive RFID/Sensor, and modern optimization techniques for microwave circuits and antenna design. He has authored or coauthored over 100 technical conference, letter, and journal papers. He has filed 7 patents on antenna, RFID sensor and tumor detection.
Dr. Wang is the recipient of the Third Prize of 2009 Science and Technology Award of the PLA, China, and the Third Prize of 2010 & 2015 Science and Technology Award of Jiangsu, China. He is currently a member of academic committee of National Key Laboratory of Antennas and Microwave Technology, China.
1) UHF RFID tag with slot antenna integrated into blister medicine package , IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters , 2016 , vol.15, pp.956-959
2) Direct matrix synthesis approach for narrowband mixed topology filters , IEEE Microwave and Wireless Component Letters , 2016 , vol.26,Issue:5, pp.301-303
3) Design of Near-Field UHF RFID antenna with fragmented wires for electrically-large coverage , IET Microwave, Antennas and Propagation , 2016 , vol.10, Iss.11, pp.1218-122
4) A coupling matrix and admittance function synthesis for mixed topology filters , IEEE Transactions on Microwave, Theory and Technol , 2016 , vol.64,Iss.12, pp.4444–44445
5) High-efficiency scheme and optimisation technique for design of fragment-type isolation structure between MIMO antennas , IET Microwave, Antennas and Propagation , 2015 , vol.9, Iss.9, pp.933–939
6) Design of high directivity wideband microstrip directional coupler with fragment-type structure , IEEE Transactions on Microwave, Theory and Technol , 2015 , vol.63, no.12, pp.3962-3970
7) Fragment-type UHF RFID tag embedded in QR barcode label , Electronics Letters , 2015 , vol.51,no.4, pp:313-314
8) Multi-objective optimisation technique for coupling matrix synthesis of lossy filters , IET Microwave, Antennas and Propagation , 2013 , vol.7,Iss.11,pp.926–933
9) Modified multiobjective evolutionary algorithm based on decomposition for antenna design , IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation , 2013 , vol.61,no.10,pp.5301-53
10) MOEA/D-GO for fragmented antenna design , Progress in Electromagnetics Research M , 2013 , vol.33,pp:1-15
11) Conformal hyperthermia of superficial tumor with left-handed metamaterial lens applicator , IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering , 2012 , vol.59,Iss.12,pp.3525–3530
12) UHF RFID tag for integration into a cigarette pack , IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters , 2011 , vol.10, pp.1433-1436