Luo Minzhou was born on 1973, in Fei Dong, Anhui. He is professor, doctoral supervisor of University of science and technology of China. His research interests: bionic robot, humanoid robots, industrial robots, intelligent machinery, mechanical and electrical integration.
He received the M.S. degree in Mechatronics from Hefei University of Technology in 2003 and the Ph.D. degree in Pattern Recognition and Intelligent Systems from the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) in 2005. After graduation, he worked in HIPS as a researcher in robotics. Since 2010, he was awarded the Professor in Automation by USTC.
He was a visit-scholar at the university of Italy casino robotics laboratory from January to July in 2008. He worked as the center director of Changzhou advanced manufacturing technology research, development and industrialization of the Chinese academy of sciences since 2009. From January 2010 to July 2014, he was executive deputy director of the institute of advanced manufacturing technology, Hefei institute of Chinese academy of sciences; in August 2014, the director of the institute of advanced manufacturing technology, Hefei institute of Chinese academy of sciences.
He hosted and participated in several national "863" plan project, national natural fund project, international science and technology cooperation projects. He developed the fourth generation of under-actuated multifunction machine hand claw, the terminal holder and the institution of humanoid hand robot claw. The robot claw can automatically transform fetching configuration according to the weight and volume of the object. To enhance the stability and reliability of fetching, he developed the general configuration mechanism which make robot fingers rotate and move flexibly. The robot claw can be used in various area contains service, industrial, and disaster. Another recently research is to develop the mobile robot concept prototype which regard single-celled creatures amoeba as the model. He and his team develop the robot prototype providing service for the old people. The service robot can detect the motion state of the old people and provide care. He and his team accumulated rich engineering experience in bionic robot service robot and industrial robot area, developed a variety of bionic robot, industrial automation production lines, welding robot, palletizing robot and service humanoid robot prototype robot and intelligent equipment and products.
He published 68 papers (EI collects 32, SCI collects 10). He wrote "Grasping in robotics” which published by Spring and obtained 12 invention patents and 5 software registration items.
International Journal of Information Acquisition (IJIA), Editor.
Evaluation Experts, Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, Journal of Robot, Journal of Beijing University of Chemical Technology, Chinese Journal of Sensors and Actuators , Chinese Journal of Lasers.
Commission Member: Chinese Association for Artificial Intelligence Robot (CAAIR), Chinese Association of Automation Intelligent Robots (CAIR), National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC).
Robotics and Intelligent Equipment Strategic Innovation Alliance of Industry and Technology, Jiangsu Province, Chairman.
The Special Contribution Prize facilitating Technology Transformation, Changzhou, 2008.11
Outstanding Scientific and Technological Individual, Changzhou, 2008.11
National Labor Medal in China, 2009.5
Secondary Prize of Advanced Individual, Cooperation Award, CAS, 2009.11
China "Industry-University-Institute" cooperation contribution award, 2010
Six talent peak develop candidate of Jiangsu province, 2011
Outstanding contribution prize for "Institute and Province build the Science Island", 2012
1) 实例推理检索中相似度量方法的研究 , 合肥工业大学学报 , 2001 , 2001
2) 基于实例推理的相似产品系统设计 , 合肥工业大学硕士学位论文 , 2002 , 2002
3) Grasp characteristics of an underactuated robot hand , Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE International Confere , 2004 , April 26-May 1, 2004
4) 多关节欠驱动机器人手爪包络抓取稳定性分析与仿真 , 光学精密工程 , 2004 , 2004
5) Intelligent grasping of an underactuated robot hand for space robot , 8th International Symposium Artificial Intelligent , 2005 , September 5-8, 2005
6) 舱内服务机器人形状自适应手爪研究 , 中国科技大学博士学位论文 , 2005 , 2005
7) Autonomous Grasping of a Space Robot Multisensory Gripper , International Conference on Intelligent Robots and , 2006 , 2006
8) 机器人手爪的研究现状与进展 , 机器人技术与应用 , 2008 , 2008
9) Kinematics Analysis and Structure optimization of Tilting and Lifting Mechanism of ITER Tractor , Plasma Science and Technology , 2008 , 2008
10) A Mechanism For Moving And Rotating Fingers In Robotic Hand , IEEE International Conference on Automation and Lo , 2008 , 2008
11) Fuzzy SVM controller for robotic manipulator based on GA and LS algorithm , 6th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and , 2009 , v 6, p 263-266, 2009
12) Co-Simulation Research of Mechanical-Hydraulic-Control Coupling System ITER Tractor , Plasma Science and Technology , 2009 , 2009,11,334-340
13) Adaptive Sliding Mode Control for Robots Based on Fuzzy Support Vector Machines , IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and , 2009 , AUG 09-12, 200
14) Analysis and Design for Changing Finger Posture in a Robotic Hand , Mechanism and Machine Theory , 2010 , 45 (2010)
15) A dynamic simulation of force in the movement of ameba based on COSMOS , Proceedings - 2010 2nd International Conference on , 2010 , pp. 78-82, 2010
16) Obstacle-Climbing Capability Analysis of Lunar Rover Based on Double-Half-Revolution Mechanism on Lunar Soil , In Proceedings of the 2010 International Conferenc , 2010 , PP:309-313，2010
17) Design and Implementation of a 6-DOF Robot Control System Based on CAN Fieldbus , Proceedings of International Conference on Manufac , 2010 , pp. 252-256, 2010
18) Amoeba-like robot mechanism designing and turning method analyzing , Huazhong Keji Daxue Xuebao (Ziran Kexue Ban)/Jour , 2011 , v 39, n SUPPL. 2, p 18-20, Nov
19) Fuzzy Sliding Mode Control for 6-DOF Parallel Robot Based on Support Vector Machines , International Conference on Materials, Mechatronic , 2011 , JAN 15-16, 2011
20) One optimizing method for moments of inertia applied with improved adaptive genetic algorithm , Advanced Materials Research , 2011 , 2011vol.328-330,pp.54-7
21) Posture error correction of a six-DOF serial manipulator based on genetic algorithms , Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering , 2013 , v 226 LNEE, n VOL. 4, p 203-21
22) Research on dynamical mechanism and propulsion system of a biped robot walking on water , Robot , 2013 , v 35, n 3, p 257-262, May 201
23) Novel adaptive sliding mode control for permanent magnet synchronous motor , Control Theory&Applications , 2013 , Vol.30No.11 Nov.2013
Analysis of a Three-DOF Planar Serial-Parallel Mechanism for Active Dynamic Balancing with Respect to a Given Trajectory , International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems , 2013 ,
25) 基于FPGA的增量式编码器信号采集系统 , 测控技术 , 2013 , 2013
26) Research on Structure and Control System of a New High-Rise Building Fire Fighting Robot , Applied Mechanics and Materials , 2013 , 2013
27) Development of a New High-Rise Building Fire Fighting Robot , Advanced Materials Research , 2013 , 2013
28) Walking Mechanism and Kinematic Analysis of Humanoid Robot. , 2013ICAMechS , 2013 , SEP 25-27, 2013
29) 基于仿生原理的节能减振类人机器人膝关节的设计 , 机器人 , 2013 , 2013
30) Intelligent control method design of foot robot walking on water , Robot , 2014 , v 36, n 1, p 49-56, January 20
31) Design of energy-saving and vibration damping knee joint of humanoid robot based on bionic principles , Robot , 2014 , v 36, n 2, p 218-223, 2014
32) Design and Operation Analysis of a New Biped , International Journal of Humanoid Robotics , 2014 ,
33) An Experimental Analysis of Overcoming Obstacle in Human Walking , Journal of Bionic Engineering , 2014 ,
34) Inverse solution and optimal concept rethink from human operation to industrial redundant manipulator , International Conference on Materials, Mechatronic , 2014 ,