Zheng Yongfei, male, PhD, professor; BSc (1982)and MSc (1985) in Geology, Nanjing Univeristy; PhD (1991) in Geochemistry, University of Gottingen, Germany; 1991-1993, postdoctoral fellow in Institute of Mineralogy, Petrology and Geochemistry, University of Tuebingen, Germany; back to China in 1993 and served as associate professor in USTC; promoted to professor at the end of 1994; appointed as PhD supervisor in 1995; 1997-2001, dean of Deptartment of Earth and Space Science, USTC; 2002-present, deputy dean of School of Earth and Space Science, USTC; 2005-present, director of the CAS Key Laboratory of Crust-Mantle Materials and Environment; 2009, elected academician of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS).
1) Geochemistry of continental subduction-zone fluids. , Earth, Planets and Space , 201410 , 66: 93
2) Fluid regime in continental subduction zones: petrological insights from ultrahigh-pressure metamorphic rocks , Journal of the Geological Society , 200907 , 166: 763-782
3) Introduction to tectonics of China , Gondwana Research , 201303 , 23: 1189-1206
4) Chemical geodynamics of continental subduction-zone metamorphism: Insights from studies of the Chinese Continental Scientific Drilling (CCSD) core samples , Tectonophysics , 200909 , 475: 327-358
5) Metamorphic chemical geodynamics in continental subduction zones , Chemical Geology , 201210 , 328: 5-48
6) Zircon U-Pb age and O isotope evidence for Neoproterozoic low-18O magmatism during supercontinental rifting in South China: implications for the snowball Earth event , American Journal of Science , 200808 , 308: 484-516
7) Partial melting, fluid supercriticality and element mobility in ultrahigh-pressure metamorphic rocks during continental collision , Earth-Science Reviews, , 201108 , 107: 342-374
8) Rift melting of juvenile arc-derived crust: geochemical evidence from Neoproterozoic volcanic and granitic rocks in the Jiangnan Orogen, South China , Precambrian Research , 200804 , 163: 351-383
9) Tectonic driving of Neoproterozoic glaciations: Evidence from extreme oxygen isotope signature of meteoric water in granite , Earth and Planetary Science Letters , 200708 , 256: 196-210
10) Contrasting zircon Hf and O isotopes in the two episodes of Neoproterozoic granitoids in South China: implications for growth and reworking of continental crust , Lithos , 200705 , 96: 127-150.
11) Fluid flow during exhumation of deeply subducted continental crust: Zircon U-Pb age and O isotope studies of quartz vein in eclogite , Journal of Metamorphic Geology , 200703 , 25: 267-283
12) Zircon U-Pb age, Hf and O isotope constraints on protolith origin of ultrahigh-pressure eclogite and gneiss in the Dabie orogen , Chemical Geology , 200606 , 231: 135-158
13) Metamorphic effect on zircon Lu-Hf and U-Pb isotope systems in ultrahigh-pressure eclogite-facies metagranite and metabasite , Earth and Planetary Science Letters , 200512 , 240: 378-400.
14) Zircon U-Pb and oxygen isotope evidence for a large-scale 18O depletion event in igneous rocks during the Neoproterozoic , Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta , 200410 , 68: 4145-4165
15) Stable isotope geochemistry of UHP metamorphic rocks from the Dabie-Sulu orogen in China , Earth Sci. Rev. , 200310 , 62: 105-161
16) Oxygen isotope equilibrium between eclogite minerals and its constraints on mineral Sm-Nd chronometer , Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta , 200202 , 66: 625-634