LIU Qiang got PhD. from Institute of Biophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2005.
His research interests:
1. Molecular neurobiology mechanism of study memory
2. Central nervous system’s regulation of energy metabolism
3. The relationship between central nervous system’s regulation of lipid metabolism and obese diabetes
4. Lipid metabolism’s molecular mechanism in neurodegenerative disease and senility
5. Non-coding RNA’s function in central nervous system, including study memory and energy metabolism