Zhenshan Ji, Male, born in 1963,Associate Professor. The member of the computer application division in the institute of plasma physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences. The major research works of Associate Prof. is as follows:
(1) The structure and communication of a high speed Ethernet local area network application for the HT-7 and HT-7U superconducting fusion tokamak device.
(2) Based on different bus interface, such as PC-CAMAC and PC-VXI and PCI, the data acquisition and control system.
(3) The high-speed feedback control of plasma shape and position based on DSP and VXI.
(4) The design data acquisition system in HT-7U tokamak device.
(5) A distributed data acquisition and control system in HT-7 superconducting fusion tokamak device.
(6) GUI for diagnostics remote control and experimental data display.
Graduated from the Department of Electrical Engineering, United University of Hefei. Associate Prof. Ji doing plasma physics experimental research, had ever engaged in strong electricity, vacuum, electronics and computer technology.