Education and Work Experience
He got a B.Sc. and M.S. degree of corrosion and protection from Beijing University of Chemical Technology in 1987 and 1990, a Ph.D. degree of materials sciences from Institute of Corrosion and Protection of Metals, Chinese Academy of Sciences in 1998. Now he is a professor at Institute of Metal Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences, and honorary Professor of Hefei Polytechnic University and Sichuan University of Science & Engineering.
Awards and Prizes
He has published more than 70 papers in international journals. He was a co-chairman of the corrosion-erosion session at the 16th International Corrosion Congress, keynote lecture speaker and co-chairman of the 12th Asian-Pacific Corrosion Control Conference. Now he is also a Member of the Editorial Board of five journals:
1. Tribology - Materials, Surfaces and Interfaces (published by Maney Publishing and Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining);
2. The Open Corrosion Journal (published by Bentham Science Publishers);
3. Corrosion Science and Technology (published by The Corrosion Science Society of Korea);
4. Corrosion Science and Protection Technology (published by Institute of Metal Research, CAS);
5. Journal of Chinese Society for Corrosion and Protection(published by Institute of Metal Research, CAS).
CO2 corrosion and its inhibition,