Prof. and Dr. Guangbin Ren has been a full Professor in the University of Science and Technology of China since 2004
and a researcher in the University of Aveiro, Portugal, since 2008.
He was a postdoc in 2001 in the University of Aveiro, a research fellow in 2000 in the University of Joensuu, Finland,
and a visiting research fellow in 2008 in the University of Ghent, Belgium.
His four research projects has been supported by Natural Science Foundation of China since 2001.
He won the award of "Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University" from China Education Ministry in 2005.
His research field is in Clifford Analysis, Function Space Theory, and Several Complex Variables.
He has published over 40 papers in journals such as Studia Math., J. Reine Angew. Math., J. Approximation Theory, J. Algebra.
1) Chirp transforms and Chirp series , J. Math. Anal. Appl , 2011 , 373(2011)
2) Mobius gyrogroups: a Clifford algebra approach , Journal of Algebra , 2011 , 328(2011)
3) Howe duality in Dunkl superspace , Science China: Mathematics , 2010 , 53(2010)
4) Jackson's Theorem in Qp Spaces , Science in China, Series A. , 2010 , 53 (2010)
5) Gradient estimates and Jackson's theorem in Q spaces related to measures , J. Approximation Theory , 2008 , 155 (2008)
6) Cesaro operators on Hardy spaces in the unit ball , J. Math. Anal. Appl. , 2008 , 339(2008)
7) A unified approach to decomposition of kernels of iterated operators , Math. Meth. Appl. Sci. , 2007 , 30 (2007)
8) Almansi decomposition for polyharmonic, polyheat, and polywave functions , Studia Math , 2006 , 172 (2006), 91-100
9) Bloch space in the unit ball of Cn , Proc. Amer. Math. Soc , 2005 , 133(2005),719-726