Chen Yuxing, female, is a professor and Ph.D. supervisor at School of Life Sciences, USTC, and selected into “New Century Talent Project” of Ministry of Education, PRC.
September 1980-July 1984, Bachelor's Degree, Department of Applied Physics, University of Science and Techlology of Harbin;
September 1987-May 1990, Master's Degree, Department of Applied Physics, University of Science and Technology of Harbin;
September 2000-September 2003, Doctor's Degree, University of Paris-Sud;
Main Work Experience:
July 1984-September 1987, Teaching Assistant at the Department of Applied Physics, University of Science and Technology of Harbin;
May 1990-August 1998, Lecturer at the Department of Applied Physics, University of Science and Technology of Harbin;
August 1998-March 1999, Associate Professor at the Department of Applied Physics, University of Science and Technology of Harbin;
March 1999-March 2000, Visiting Scholar at the Institute of Nuclear Physics of National Center for Scientific Research;
September 2003-April 2004, Postdoctoral Fellow at the Institute of Enzymology and Biochemistry of National Center for Scientific Research;
June 2004-April 2007, Professor and PhD. supervisor at the Institute for Protein Research, School of Life Sciences and Technology, Tongji University;
Since April 2007, Working in University of Science and Technology of China
1) Virulence factors on the surface of Gram-positive pathogens and mechanisms of host-pathogen recognition , Sci Sin Vitae , 201701 ,
2) Structure of pneumococcal peptidoglycan hydrolase LytB reveals insights into the bacterial cell wall remodeling and pathogenesis. , J Biol Chem. , 2014 , 289(34):23403-16
3) Structural analysis of the catalytic mechanism and substrate specificity of Anabaena alkaline invertase InvA reveals a novel glucosidase , Journal of Biological Chemistry. Journal of Biolog , 201610 ,
4) Structure of a novel O-GlcNAc transferase GtfA reveals insights into the glycosylation of pneumococcal serine-rich repeat adhesins. , J Biol Chem. , 2014 , 289(30):20898-20907.
5) Structural and enzymatic analyses of a glucosyltransferase Alr3699/HepE involved in Anabaena heterocyst envelop polysaccharide biosynthesis. , Glycobiology. , 201605 ,
6) Structural insights into SraP-mediated Staphylococcus aureusadhesion to host cells. PLoS Pathogens. , PLoS Pathogens , 2014 , 10(6): e1004169.
7) Structures of an all-α protein running along the DNA major groove. , Nucleic Acids Researc , 201603 ,
8) Structural insights into the substrate specificity of a 6-phospho-β-glucosidase BglA-2 from Streptococcus pneumoniaeTIGR4. , J Biol Chem. , 2013 , 288(21):14949-58.
9) Structural basis for receptor recognition and pore formation of a zebrafish aerolysin-like protein. , EMBO Reports , 201602 ,
10) Structural basis for receptor recognition and pore formation of a zebrafish aerolysin-like protein. , EMBO Reports , 201602 ,
11) Structural insights into the substrate specificity of Streptococcus pneumoniae β(1,3) galactosidase BgaC. , J Biol Chem. , 2012 , 287(27):22910-8.
12) Structure of a variable lymphocyte receptor-like protein from the amphioxusBranchiostoma floridae. , Scientific Reports. , 201601 ,
13) Structural basis for the substrate specificity of a novel β-N-acetyl-hexosaminidase StrH from Streptococcus pneumoniae R6. , J Biol Chem. , 2011 , 86(50):43004-12.
14) Structural and enzymatic characterization of the choline kinase LicA fromStreptococcus pneumoniae , PLoS ONE , 201503 ,
15) Structural and enzymatic characterization of a Streptococcal ATP/diadenosine polyphosphate and phosphodiester hydrolase Spr1479/SapH. , J Biol Chem. , 2011 , 286(41):35906-14
16) Du Y, Shi WW, He YX, Yang YH, Zhou CZ, Chen Y. Structures of the substrate-binding protein provide insights into the multiple compatible solutes binding specificities of Bacillus subtilis ABC transporter OpuC. , Biochem J. , 2011 , 10.1042
17) Structural insights into the catalytic mechanism of the yeast pyridoxal 5-phosphate synthase Snz1 , Biochemical Journal , 2010 , 432（3）
18) Crystal structure of cyanobacterial signal transduction protein PII in complex with PipX , Journal of Molecular Biology , 2010 , 402